- Purchase & Supplies Manager
- PURCHASE AND SUPPLY
- KISUMU COUNTY
- March 5, 2018
- March 5, 2018
- March 19, 2018
Agro-Chemical and Food Company Limited is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Spirits, Bakers’ Yeast and CO2 located in Muhoroni, Western Kenya. We are looking for qualified, experienced and self-driven Kenyans with excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, report writing and ICT skills, aged between 35 and 45, to fill the following senior position:
Reporting to Resident Director & Chief Executive.
- Key Result Areas:
- Responsible for framing of procurement policy, long term planning, establishing budgets and coordinating all procurement and disposal activities, monitoring and evaluation of procurement function.
- Lead and manage procurement function while ensuring governance and compliance with procurement regulations.
- Co-ordinate the development of detailed tender specifications and performance standards to facilitate procurement of capital equipment’s, goods and services in strict compliance to government procedures and regulations.
- Plan, monitor and evaluate performance of staff against set targets and objectives and implementing development action plans aimed at building capacity of individuals and teams.
- Job specification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supplies Chain Management.
- Post-graduate diploma in supplies chain management.
- Master’s degree in supply chain or strategic management from recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Registered with Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supplies (CIPS) or Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM) of good standing.
- Minimum of 9 years relevant experience with at least 5 at senior management level.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya by submitting certified copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Credit Reference Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Clearance Certificate from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, current and expected salary and allowances (attach latest pay slip), names and addresses of at least three referees, two coloured passport size photos and a copy of National Identity Card should be sent to the undersigned on or before March 19, 2018.
The officers shall hold office for a term of three (3) years and shall be eligible for re-appointment for a further one (1) term subject to satisfactory appraisal.
Eligible serving ACFC officers are free to apply for the above positions.
Resident Director & Chief Executive
Agro-Chemical & Food Company Limited
P.O. Box 18-40107
ACFC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER