- Production Manager
- KISUMU COUNTY
- March 5, 2018
- March 5, 2018
- March 19, 2018
Agro-Chemical and Food Company Limited is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Spirits, Bakers’ Yeast and CO2 located in Muhoroni, Western Kenya. We are looking for qualified, experienced and self-driven Kenyans with excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, report writing and ICT skills, aged between 35 and 45, to fill the following senior position:
Reporting to Works Manager
- Key Result Areas:
- Responsible for production of alcohol, baker’s yeast, carbon dioxide purification and portable spirits blending and bottling, industrial and medical spirits and animal feed supplements.
- Ensure effective planning, coordination and monitoring of production of alcohol and baker’s yeast to ensure quality standards and production targets are met.
- Provide technical leadership to multidisciplinary teams to enable them develop, implement and evaluate strategic management plans and budgets aimed at improving performance standards and organizational effectiveness.
- Plan, monitor and evaluate performance of staff against set targets and objectives and implementing development action plans aimed at building capacity of individuals and teams.
- Promote implementation of energy conservation and cost optimization innitatives.
- Job specification:
- Bachelor’s degree in food science & technology or chemical engineering.
- Preference will be given to those with post-graduate diploma in brewing and distillation.
- Master’s degree in strategic management from recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Registered member of the Institute of Food Technologists, Process Technologists, Chemical Engineers or equivalent of good standing.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 at senior management level.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya by submitting certified copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Credit Reference Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Clearance Certificate from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, current and expected salary and allowances (attach latest pay slip), names and addresses of at least three referees, two coloured passport size photos and a copy of National Identity Card should be sent to the undersigned on or before March 19, 2018.
The officers shall hold office for a term of three (3) years and shall be eligible for re-appointment for a further one (1) term subject to satisfactory appraisal.
Eligible serving ACFC officers are free to apply for the above positions.
Resident Director & Chief Executive
Agro-Chemical & Food Company Limited
P.O. Box 18-40107
ACFC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER