- Marketing Manager (1 post)
- KISUMU COUNTY
- June 6, 2017
- June 6, 2017
- June 23, 2017
Reporting to Resident Director & Chief Executive
- Key Result Areas:
- Ensure effective and efficient coordination of marketing activities to maximize customer experience.
- Generate annual sales forecasts and monthly demand schedules to guide production.
- Develop optimum distribution structure for company’s products.
- Manage sales and marketing strategies, services and resources to maximize Company product sales and revenue.
- Build a strong customer base and promote customer service culture in the organization.
- Job specification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science & Technology, Chemical Engineering or Sales & Marketing.
- Post-graduate diploma in sales and marketing.
- Master’s degree in marketing or Strategic Management from recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Registered with Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK) or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience with at least 5 at senior management level.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya by submitting certified copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Credit Reference Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Clearance Certificate from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, current and expected salary and allowances (attach latest pay slip), names and addresses of at least three referees ,two coloured passport size photos and a copy of National Identity Card should be sent to the undersigned on or before June 23, 2017.
Eligible serving ACFC officers are free to apply for the above positions.
Resident Director & Chief Executive
Agro-Chemical & Food Company Limited
P.O. Box 18-40107
ACFC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER