- Chief Internal Auditor (1 post)
- KISUMU COUNTY
- June 7, 2017
- June 7, 2017
- June 23, 2017
Reporting administratively to Resident Director & Chief Executive and functionally to the Audit Committee of the Board.
- Key Result Areas:
- Formulate effective risk management strategies, policies, plans and procedures.
- Coordinating and overseeing all risk management activities and assessing compliance with systems of internal controls.
- Coordinate preparation, approval by the Board and implementation of annual audit plans and programs.
- Ensure proper preparation of audit reports, presentation of the same to Audit Committee on quarterly basis and implementation of audit recommendations.
- Job specification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce, IT, Business Administration or other relevant discipline.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Strategic Management from recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- CPA (K) or ACCA-Final.
- Member of ICPAK, Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) or Information Systems & Control Association (ICASA) of good standing.
- Certification as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Certified Forensic Accountant (CFA) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience with at least 5 at senior management level.
- Broad knowledge of Public Sector Accounting Standards.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya by submitting certified copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Credit Reference Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Clearance Certificate from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, current and expected salary and allowances (attach latest pay slip), names and addresses of at least three referees ,two coloured passport size photos and a copy of National Identity Card should be sent to the undersigned on or before June 23, 2017.
Eligible serving ACFC officers are free to apply for the above positions.
Resident Director & Chief Executive
Download Job Description
Agro-Chemical & Food Company Limited
P.O. Box 18-40107
ACFC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYE