Over the years, ACFC has continued its operations achieving several milestones in major areas as below:
- Commissioning of Effluent Treatment Plant in the year 1997 at a cost of about Ksh. 140 million for environmental conservation and compliance with NEMA regulations.
- Achieved ISO 9001:2008 Certification in year 2003 and has maintained certification to-date. In 2010, ACFC was re-certified to the ISO 9001:2008 Standard.
- Achieved ISO 22000:2005 Certification – a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) – in the year 2006 and has maintained re-certification to-date.
- Achieved a record sales turnover of over Ksh. One billion in the years 2008-09, 2009-2010 and 2010-2011.
- The Company was ranked position 28 out of 139 state corporations and rated as “Very Good” in performance contract evaluation for the year 2009-2010.
- Successfully initiated, executed and commissioned our Extra Neutral Alcohol (ENA) plant with state-of-the-art technology in December 2009.